This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maxence Brasselet 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Account renewal bug

• Hi!

We’ve just created an account and enabled renewal, but the renewal keeps turning itself off. I’ve managed to upload one application in the time between me re-enabling it and it turning itself off. But of course I can’t work like this.

Additionally, it created a new invoice for every time I re-enabled renewal.

Do you know about this bug and how to fix this and is it possible to remove the additional invoices?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ewoud,

I would like to help you but to do that i need to know the name of your company set on your Furioos account, thus i can look at your account and answer your πŸ™‚

No known bug with this feature yet, waiting for your answer to fix this πŸ™‚
    Best,

By the way, i’m gonna reimburse you back your overpaymentsΒ  πŸ˜‰

Hi Maxence,

Thank you for your help.

The company name is Scharc Arkitektur. I see your name in our users list now, so I guess you found it?

(BTW is it possible to reply directly to the email from the forum notification? My boss would like to be in the CC ; ) )

Yeah i finally found your organization πŸ™‚

I don’t think you can answer to notification email, but your can follow it to your boos if he wants to stay tuned πŸ™‚

I fix your organization data, i think now everything is going well.
    We gonna check what was wrong on your conf to fix it for others.

Thank’s to have reported that issue πŸ™‚
    Stay tuned.

Best,

Hi Maxence,

Thanks for your help, the account is active now.

However, the upload button is still greyed out and when I try to run the game it says that our subscription is disabled. :/

Can you also tell us a little more about how your reimbursement process works? Will the money be withdrawn and we will get it back from you, or are the payments cancelled now?

Never mind the disabled message, It seems to be working now.

I’m connected to your organization and i can see a green upload button, is it different for your ? it shouldn’t be.

Concerning the reimbursement, the money will be on your bank account this week (it may takes 3-4 days).

Yeah it’s working for us too now.

I don’t know what it was, maybe a caching issue.

Thanks for the extra information and the quick help!

No problem, we are trying to help our users as fast as we can πŸ˜‰

I think this is due to your account, because it has been disabled for many months and we have updated many things since the day you stop to use it. And it caused some bug due to data.

Best,

That is odd, since we signed up today. I have another account (other email address) that I have used to test Furioos in the past. But that account is not used in this organization. All the accounts in this organization (except yours) were created 7 hours ago…

Yeah my bad, i made a mistake reading your organization creation date πŸ™‚
    We gonna check that. Thank’s for your reporting πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.