1 – To start working with the API, use the API keys tab.
2 – Click on the Documentation button to access Furioos API Documentation.
3 – Click on the “+” Button to generate a publishable API Key token:
- Name your key
- Click on the “Create” button to generate your key
4 – Your newly created key will appear in the “Keys List” with this information:
- Name of the given token
- The automatically generated key token (that you can copy/paste with the blue icon)
- Date/time when the key was last used (if already used) and when created
Note: You can sort these columns.
5 – Functions available for the keys generated:
- Toggle: activate or deactivate the communications with the given key
- Refresh icon: regenerate a new key token for the given key (Note: this is non-reversible)
- Trash icon: delete the given key (Note: this is non-reversible)
6 – To monitor your communications with the API, use the API Logs tab.
7 – Your communications with the API, when activated through a given key, will appear in the API Logs History list with the information listed below:
- Date / Time of the given log
- URL of the given log
- Method used for the given log
- Response / Severity code of the given log
- Execution time of the given log
- Token name related to the given log
Note: you can sort these columns.
8 – You can look for a log by filtering the content with the filtering tool:
- by URL
- by Method used
- By Response code
9 – You can check the details of a given log by clicking on the arrow in front of a log line.
10 – To start using Furioos SDK, use the SDK tab.
11 – Click on any of the buttons listed below to access the SDK Documentation needed:
- JS SDK
- Unity SDK
- Unreal Engine SDK
12 – To access your Furioos organization logs, click on the Activity Logs tab.
13 – You can check the details of a given log by clicking on the arrow in front of a log line.
14 – Use the download button to download your logs.