- Click the arrow to go back to homepage
- Menu Shortcut button (with your initials)
- Application information
(Application name, organization and number of views)
- Start Session button
Click to start the experience, once the server is available, your application is being copied and executed on it.
Once it’s done, the streaming starts.
Share your application
Get information about your app and experience (such as a list of the session, their location, the OS of the end-user)
Edit your application by updating name, description, thumbnail, binaries, virtual machine configuration, and much more.
Download the current binary of the application
Add or remove an application to your favorite list
After clicking on the Start button, Furioos will load the application, after that the user will be able to use it.
- Toolbar shortcut button (to access the toolbar features)
11. Close toolbar
12. Choose your quality (based on your network speed and quality, you may want to reduce the quality to save bandwidth and get more fluidity.This feature is helpful to manage low bandwidth connections.)
13. Manage volume
14. Fullscreen mode toggle (WARNING: This feature is not supported by iFrame and SDK share on iPhone.)
15. Refresh your experience (to start it from the beginning)
16. Stop the stream
17. Open the statistics bar (see below)
18. Get information about cookies
Note that this toolbar will be displayed in two parts on Mobile devices.
You will find statistics about your current session:
– Duration: The time spent on your session.
– Location: The region of the server running the application.
– Resolution: The current resolution of the streaming.
– Framerate: The current framerate of the streaming.
– Latency: Your network latency (round-trip), the full latency of Furioos (network + grabbing + encoding + decoding), and the percentage of packet lost.
– Server hardware: CPU / GPU / Video memory / RAM usage on the server.