Furioos allows you to stream any Windows® portable application.
Before importing an application into Furioos, check that it is working correctly on your computer.
Applications must be portable, i.e. the folder in which they are located must contain all the files necessary for its proper functioning.
The most supported applications are those from the most common video game engines (Unity3D and Unreal Engine for example).
Furioos, in its latest version (July 2022) is now compatible with almost any Windows® application.
Press the “UPLOAD” button.
Drag and Drop a ZIP FILE containing your application as well as all the files required for its proper functioning.
Make sure your ZIP file is not password-protected.
When your file is chosen.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the main executable of your application.
- Enter a name and, if needed, a description for your project.
- Choose a thumbnail for your project (ideally a 1920×1080 JPEG file), a random Unity thumbnail will be added if you do not select a custom one.
- Select the type of Virtual Machine you want your application to use.
- You can now edit the default configuration of your application, here select the Default Quality value.
- We support any ratio for your app, by default we apply a fixed 16:9 ratio. If you want to force Landscape or Portrait mode or use a Dynamic ratio, it will require a Dynamic App.
- Go further with your experience, If your application does not contain touch events and you want to use it on your mobile, you can activate the option ‘Convert touch event to mouse event’. In this case, the mobile touches will be converted into mouse clicks, which allows you to quickly test the behavior of your application. Keep in mind that this option disables multitouch.
Then, you can select on which corner of the Furioos Player you want to display the Toolbar shortcut icon. By default, it will be displayed in the bottom left corner.
Keep in mind that Furioos will not override the settings of your application.
So remember to create an application with a navigation system that suits your needs.
Finally, press the “upload” button and wait for your application to be uploaded to our servers. Once done, you will automatically be redirected to the dashboard.