FURIOOS allows you to stream any Windows® portable application
Before importing an application into FURIOOS, check that it is working correctly on your computer.
Applications must be portable, i.e. the folder in which they are located must contain all the files necessary for its proper functioning.
The most supported applications are those from the most common video game engines (Unity3D and Unreal Engine for example)
Furioos, in its latest version (July 2019) is now compatible with almost any Windows® application.
We work every day to support as many applications as possible.
Feel free to contact our support if you have a question or if you want to report a bug.
- Press the “UPLOAD” button
- Drag and Drop a ZIP FILE containing your application as well as all the files required for its proper functioning.
Make sure your ZIP file is not password-protected.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the main executable of your application
- Press “NEXT”
- Enter a name and, if needed, a description for your project.
- Choose a thumbnail for your project (ideally a 1920×1080 JPEG file)
- Select the type of Virtual Machine you want your application to use.
Till now, only a standard GPU virtual machine is available on FURIOOS.
Its graphics performance is roughly equivalent to a GeForce 1060 and it has 6 cores and 56GB of RAM
- You can now edit the default configuration of your application, such as its quality level.You can also edit the mouse behavior in your application.
Keep in mind that FURIOOS will not override the settings of your application.
So remember to create an application with a navigation system that suits your needs.
If your application does not contain touch events and you want to use it on your mobile, you can activate the option ‘Convert touch event to mouse event’.
In this case, the mobile touches will be converted into mouse clicks, which allows you to quickly test the behavior of your application.
Keep in mind that this option disables multitouch.
- Press the “upload” button and wait for your application to be uploaded to our servers.
Once your application is downloaded, you will automatically be redirected to the dashboard.